GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Clear-tone Hearing Aids, Inc. (“Clear-tone”) maintains this web site for your information, education and communication. We use reasonable effort to include accurate and up to date information in the site. Clear-tone, however, makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or timeliness. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
Everything that you see or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. You may download material displayed on the site for noncommercial, personal use only provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Clear-tone. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Clear-tone, assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing in the site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Clear-tone and others. You are advised that Clear-tone will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Clear-tone is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to off-site pages is at your own risk. Clear-tone is not responsible for damages you may incur from transactions with other sites you may have accessed through links included on this site.
Clear-tone may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review its content.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience on our web site. Types of information we gather include:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our web site’s features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our web site, our products, and our services, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use “cookies” to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our web site. You may wish to explore utilities offered by other companies, which are designed to help you visit web sites anonymously. Additionally, the Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, please be aware that we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience on our web site if we cannot recognize you.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with sister companies or subsidiaries of Clear-tone; these entities are subject to this Privacy Notice and/or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Clear-tone, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Clear-tone and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our General Terms and Conditions or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Clear-tone, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Our site may include links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these third-party web sites. We do not have access to or control over cookies or other features that they may use, and the information practices of these advertisers and third-party websites are not covered by this Privacy Notice. Please contact them directly for more information about their privacy practice.
NOTICES AND REVISIONS
If you choose to visit Clear-tone.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our General Terms and Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Oklahoma. If you have any concern about privacy at Clear-tone, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and General Terms and Conditions of Use will change also. You should check our web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.